Footballer's rifle tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
But they are when that person is in the public eye. People are paying to watch him and some who pay to watch him will be offended by this tattoo. I'm not too sure but i think he's been picked for England's world cup squad for the finals in Russia. This tattoo is going to be seen by millions of worldwide tv viewers during close ups of "the action".
if you don't like it, don't watch it, then you won't see it... it's that simple.

Tim Hall

I suppose you being a fan of such things,you'll have something like this on your body?
I don't think @ianrauk has that much space left. He'd need something like a Derringer.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I think he asked for this;
Poop_Emoji_7b204f05-eec6-4496-91b1-351acc03d2c7_large.png

But the tattooist was using a pictorial version of the CC swear filter.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Why else would he have a rifle tattooed on him if it wasn't to glorify guns? If he was a member of a shooting club i could understand it,but no,he's had it done to say he agrees with a "gangsta" criminal gun culture.
What makes you think its anything beyond what he says? He says its because its his shooting foot.

His own father was gunned down, why would he want to glorify guns?

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
Why else would he have a rifle tattooed on him if it wasn't to glorify guns? If he was a member of a shooting club i could understand it,but no,he's had it done to say he agrees with a "gangsta" criminal gun culture.

No. He has ‘clearly stated’ that this (unfinished) tattoo is to remember his father by. What part of his reasoning do you fail to understand?

I’m not one to usually ‘feed the troll’, but this thread subject is a joke, created by a joker. I never believed when I signed up on this forum that I would ever use the ignore member function. Congrats on being the first.

screenman

Legendary Member
His skin colour won't help either.

Could be worse, a knife would be a nice tribute to all the dead kids in London and elsewhere.

Im not a fan of body art.
Good luck to him but the press will no doubt hound him as their just shyte

Have you ever seen the Knife Angel?

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
No. He has ‘clearly stated’ that this (unfinished) tattoo is to remember his father by. What part of his reasoning do you fail to understand?

I’m not one to usually ‘feed the troll’, but this thread subject is a joke, created by a joker. I never believed when I signed up on this forum that I would ever use the ignore member function. Congrats on being the first.
Where has he said this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom