Formula 1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Just the 1 year contract for Hamilton with MB then.
No surprise there

icowden

Veteran
What did people think of the sprint race? I thought it was a bit of a non-event personally.
Now whether it will be better with the 2022 cars... there's a question....

Wasn't too bad - I suspect that is about as good as it will get. Too much at risk in terms of damage and engine wear for the main race.

I suspect there will be some boring ones at times - we shall see

FishFright

More wheels than sense
What did people think of the sprint race? I thought it was a bit of a non-event personally.
Now whether it will be better with the 2022 cars... there's a question....

Pretty pointless tbh but if it makes more money it'll stay , if it loses money it'll stay until there is a change of personnel near the top .

But hey change is proof that someone is working whether the outcome is good or bad.

I quite enjoyed it, but it was too long. After the first 10 laps or so, things just settled down. Needs to be shorter to put the pressure on the drivers.

figbat

Slippery scientist
I reckon there might b a few changes made before his 'tour' takes place

could be quite funny - if he actually goes!
I'd be surprised if the tour shows anything more than you couldn't pick up online or at a race anyway. A few years ago I went around the Williams F1 factory and whilst for an enthusiast it is very interesting, they don't give anything away.

Nice donation to charity and a good opportunity for some jokes - which might repair some of the bad blood from last year

as said before - they will get more from a glance through the pit door or a good look at the cameras on the cars when following or being followed by the other team

FishFright

More wheels than sense
tYTg4ZjNlOThjMDE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3MDk3MzQ@._V1_.jpg

Toto Wolf's reaction

Top Bottom