forum dos and don'ts…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
O Gr8, So Now U R Tellin Us How 2 Behave On Here!! U ***ing Nazi!!!

Maz

Guru
someone i know thought LOL stood for lots of love...she sent a text to her neice saying something like "sorry 2 hear ur cat died. LOL"

domtyler

Über Member
Maz said:
someone i know thought LOL stood for lots of love...she sent a text to her neice saying something like "sorry 2 hear ur cat died. LOL"

:biggrin::laugh::biggrin::laugh:

I'll have to remember that one! :smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I was watching Brighton play some years ago and 4 teenagers behind me were shouting "fascist" at every player, opposing fans and referee clearly not understanding the meaning of the word. So irritating that I'd have happily packed them off to Auschwitz to learn it.
Sadly I had to settle for, " Why don't you shut the f*ck up"

ps. Is this an example of changing the topic?:biggrin::sad:

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
rich p said:
I was watching Brighton play some years ago and 4 teenagers behind me were shouting "fascist" at every player, opposing fans and referee clearly not understanding the meaning of the word. So irritating that I'd have happily packed them off to Auschwitz to learn it.

you could get flamed for that :biggrin:

rich p said:

33_15_10---Fire-Flame-Texture_web.jpg

Top Bottom