Forum ride from Hebden Bridge, Sun 28th Aug - 'Dip Into The Dales'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Calum

Put me down as a maybe please! It all depends on whether i'm working or not. - The rota is issued on Tuesday so i'll know by then. If i'm not working, i'll be there!

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Put me down as a maybe please! It all depends on whether i'm working or not. - The rota is issued on Tuesday so i'll know by then. If i'm not working, i'll be there!
Okay!

Riders:
  • ColinJ
  • potsy
  • PaulB (some of first half)
  • bromptonfb
Possible riders:
  • skudupnorth
  • Steve H
  • Calum

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Subject to reasonable weather conditions, my pal Bill will be joining us.

Riders:
  • ColinJ + pal Bill
  • potsy
  • bromptonfb
Possible riders:
  • skudupnorth
  • Steve H
  • Calum

Calum

Ok i'm working saturday now, so i'm a definite! :biggrin: Will be on the 8:45 train getting in at 9:30.

See you all at the weekend!

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Ok i'm working saturday now, so i'm a definite! :biggrin: Will be on the 8:45 train getting in at 9:30.

See you all at the weekend!
I'll be there!

Riders:
  • ColinJ + pal Bill
  • potsy
  • bromptonfb
  • Calum
Possible riders:
  • skudupnorth
  • Steve H
Any more names to add to the lists?

Have you got the go-ahead skud and Steve?

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
If you talk about walls, Potsy thinks you mean ice cream. :whistle:

:hello:

or sausages

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Im sure colinj is partial to a sausage sarney or 2 :hungry:
Apart from the sausages - yes!

(Actually, I would eat veggie sausage sandwiches but it's 27*** years since I ate (non-fish) meat.)

*** Apart from the time that I worked a 48 hour shift and I was so tired on the second night that I absent-mindedly ate somebody else's pepperoni pizza rather than my veggie one - I forgot that I didn't eat meat any more! :whistle:

Bloody stupid idea pressurising people to work such crazy hours - I ended up falling asleep at my computer and face-planting on the keyboard. I had a wacky dream about aliens shooting at me with ray-guns. The ray-gun noises I could hear were actually the sound of my PC complaining about keyboard buffer overflow because my nose was pressing down on the spacebar!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
As I was writing it I was thinking I bet he is a vegetarian :rolleyes:

Bloody stupid idea pressurising people to work such crazy hours - I ended up falling asleep at my computer and face-planting on the keyboard. I had a wacky dream about aliens shooting at me with ray-guns. The ray-gun noises I could hear were actually the sound of my PC complaining about keyboard buffer overflow because my nose was pressing down on the spacebar!

I was going to say obviously a case of meat withdrawal ............... but I wont it just sounds all wrong

Top Bottom