Free wheel issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Not an argument I am having.

I gave you what I think is a balanced view of what's going on, if you ask for advice in the knowledge then expect different view points - don't just ask people to agree with what you have already deemed to be the problem.

Ive asked no one to just agree with me So as the customer- it's fair what's happened to me then ? And I should accept this new problem then ?

Zoiders

You should stop riding it until you send it back.

RhythMick

Über Member
You can tell PX that the order I was about to place is now on hold while I see how they resolve this. Less than 100 miles and all these problems? Jeez. It would be going back for a refund no question if it were me. Or replacement, since you do actually like the bike.

Is it the Uncle John? That's what I was about to order. Seriously, show them this post!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Zoiders

I have no choice now

But your avoid my question
Right.

Stop it and stop it now.

You are being paranoid and having a tantrum because someone suggested that there may be two sides to a story, you are being aggressive and trying to bully agreement from someone.

It's not nice and it's not clever.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Right.

Stop it and stop it now.

You are being paranoid and having a tantrum because someone suggested that there may be two sides to a story, you are being aggressive and trying to bully agreement from someone.

It's not nice and it's not clever.

Bully ?

You have suggested many things in here and made many statements & offered your opinion

So as you have offered your opinion on everything else I was asking you to provide it on if you feel, as a customer it's fair that these issues should have asrisen and if it's fair I should eBay a bike I have stated I enjoy riding so much

How's that bullying ? I'm not asking you to agree with me

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Zoiders raises a good point that you should stop riding it (you don't want to cause your self harm because of a fault on the bike) and contact PX. If you don't then you are digging your self a hole as it might look a bit iffy from their point of view when your contact them down the line with a long list of issues. It is much better to complain about it when you have a level head (now) than when you are frustrated/wound up/angry because something bad really happened. + You need to make sure they are away of potential issues, as if the fault with the build quality is down to how it was built on the factory floor then PX need to address that so nobody gets hurt because of someones bad work.

When i had issues with my day01 I went to the same bike shop every time and it was logged on there system what the issue was and what they did too fix it.
6 months down the line when I was unhappy that the bike had not been fixed despite 7 visits to the shop, it was fairly simple for me to say you have had your chance to fix it, i would like my money back (could have said a replacement bike) and they had little room to argue back. My Day01 was a great bike but had some issues which meant it was unsafe to ride.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Gaz knows to go to PX - he's been looking for some quick options before doing that - checks this/that..... Pulling things to bits on a new bike is a no-no ! He's asked how it might be caused.

Stop fighting you lot. Sh1t happens, things go wrong. Back to seller. :biggrin:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Zoiders raises a good point that you should stop riding it (you don't want to cause your self harm because of a fault on the bike) and contact PX. If you don't then you are digging your self a hole as it might look a bit iffy from their point of view when your contact them down the line with a long list of issues. It is much better to complain about it when you have a level head (now) than when you are frustrated/wound up/angry because something bad really happened. + You need to make sure they are away of potential issues, as if the fault with the build quality is down to how it was built on the factory floor then PX need to address that so nobody gets hurt because of someones bad work.

When i had issues with my day01 I went to the same bike shop every time and it was logged on there system what the issue was and what they did too fix it.
6 months down the line when I was unhappy that the bike had not been fixed despite 7 visits to the shop, it was fairly simple for me to say you have had your chance to fix it, i would like my money back (could have said a replacement bike) and they had little room to argue back. My Day01 was a great bike but had some issues which meant it was unsafe to ride.

Gaz

I agree and every issue I've listed above ive mentioned to PX in emails

Apart from today's 2- for them I'm going to do it later - once chilled - so Theres no " emotion"

I'd hate for my cx to end up the same way as your day01 tho

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Gaz knows to go to PX - he's been looking for some quick options before doing that - checks this/that..... Pulling things to bits on a new bike is a no-no ! He's asked how it might be caused.

Stop fighting you lot. Sh1t happens, things go wrong. Back to seller.

But Sir

He started it

:smile: :biggrin:

lukesdad

Stop fighting you lot. Sh1t happens, things go wrong. Back to seller. :biggrin:

...and dont ride it !

Top Bottom