FNRttC Friday Night Ride - London to Shoreham - 11th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All good things must come to an end.

Yes folks, brace yourselves, as this is the last ever Friday Night Ride to the Coast

for 2019.

So make the most of it, get yourself an all night pass and join in the fun. All the blurb including the link for the sign up form can be found here.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
All good things must come to an end.

Yes folks, brace yourselves, as this is the last ever Friday Night Ride to the Coast

for 2019.

So make the most of it, get yourself an all night pass and join in the fun. All the blurb including the link for the sign up form can be found here.
Registered, though I'm sure I didn't win the sign-up race this time.

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
We'll be going on some new roads by the way.

Well, technically they're the same knackered, potholed bits of tarmac we normally have to endure, so they're not brand new bits of infrastructure which I've specially had constructed, but what I mean is a few miles that haven't actually been used for a FNRttC before.

Domus

Guru
Mrs Domus and I have booked a hotel in Steyning for the 10 - 13 October, is my plan to get the train from Shoreham to Victoria at 21.44 and ride along the Albert Embankment sound? Or is there a better way?
This simple northerner need assistance.

Ta :thumbsup:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Mrs Domus and I have booked a hotel in Steyning for the 10 - 13 October, is my plan to get the train from Shoreham to Victoria at 21.44 and ride along the Albert Embankment sound? Or is there a better way?
This simple northerner need assistance.

Ta :thumbsup:
Victoria to Waterloo is a PITA, due to the one-way systems and interminable roadworks.You might want to consider the Clapham Junction option...something like this.

Domus

Guru
Top tip
Thanks Stu. :okay:

...or I can meet you at Victoria and ride to the start together, passing some of the Smoke's well-known sights.
And I can ride with you to Steyning on saturday morning, as this is on my route home.
Plenty of options for you @Domus !

My train not due til 23.12.......................................................its always late. Still plenty of time to get to BFI.

Pink carnations not available in Sunny Radcliffe?

Top Bottom