FNRttC Friday Night Ride - London to Shoreham - 11th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hatler

Guru
Apologies all, I'm a non-starter. Vicious lurgy has struck me down. There's no way I'll be well enough to make the starting line tomorrow.

LucretiaMyReflection

Also dropping out, due no trains north of Cambridge at the weekend. Can't face another round of trainmaggedon.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I'll be honest. I'm quite surprised Southern say they're running a normal service this weekend.
They appeared to be running trains last weekend as well (rode to Brighton and back). Two weeks in a row without some form of rail replacement on that line must be a record…

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
They appeared to be running trains last weekend as well (rode to Brighton and back). Two weeks in a row without some form of rail replacement on that line must be a record…
I did the recce 2 weeks ago. No trains between Barnham & Brighton. As there was a 20 mph westerly, I wasn't going to cycle home. I therefore got blown eastwards to Brighton, hopped on a train to Three Bridges, and then got the Portsmouth bound train to Bognor.

Arthur Scrimshaw

When I was booking my ticket Waterloo was £27, Victoria was £8. Being tight the outcome was inevitable, arriving at Victoria at 22.42 if anyone wants to meet up?
Again I’m stressing over what to wear (waterproof jacket obvs.) I always tend to underdress forgetting about the regrouping stops.

hatler

Guru
Good luck all. Hope it's a good'un.

Domus

Guru
I arrive at Victoria at 23.00 meeting Nigel and Dr John by Caffè Nero, Nigel has kindly offered to guide us naive northerners through the den of iniquities of “That London”

Top Bottom