FNRttC Friday Night Ride Manchester-Morecambe 4th August 2017.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Oh my. That was an eventful ride. Well done for not throwing the bike into the nearest ditch.

OP
OP
Andrew Br

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
An up-to-date and probably final list (albeit there is still time to register):-

Andrew Br
Barry M
Gordon P
Lisa C
Marcus C
Nasir M
Sonia W
Stu A
Tacey L
Yoav A

The forecast looks promising; breezy from the West and we should avoid the rain that's (currently) forecast for the early morning in Blackburn. Lancaster looks like it'll be sunny.
I'll take that.

I'm going to be in the upstairs bar at Piccadilly from 22.30 although I'll be heading off to Albert Square for 23.30.
A couple of late arrivals into Piccadilly are going to meet up and then make their own way to the start.

In other news, I'm convinced that my front wheel issues yesterday were a mix of rim tape and self-adhesive patch malfunction.
I have new tubes, patches plus sealant as a last resort. I've sorted the rim tape and the tyre has been inflated for several hours now.
My fingers have been aching today. Trying to fix five (count 'em) punctures will do that to you.

See you tomorrow evening.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
At first when I saw the last list, I thought there were nine riders....always brings to mind this lot :smile:
Ringwraiths-733735.jpg

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
GWS @Moodyman
There are 9 riders now, Nasir has pulled out 'cos he's not well.
As ride leader, does this make me the Witch King of Angmar ?
Just leave Binky the Fell Beast at home :smile:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Sorry but I'm out. I've just about cobbled all my kit together and was due out in the next 5 mins, but I've just been hit by another tiredness wave after my LEL exploits, and I'm not sure I'm awake enough even to get to the station, never mind ride all night. It wouldn't be fair on the rest of you if I wasn't able to cope.

Sorry @Tacey, I was supposed to be holding back to ride with you to the start. I've texted @Andrew Br and I'm sure he will sort things out.

Also, can you all please take a moment out to remember alan_s at the bus stop please. He was a good friend of mine and I really would have liked to pay my respects again but it's not possible.

wanda2010

Guru
Having missed my train due to bike malfunction, I'll now be on the 2040 arriving 2250.

Oh, I'll be on a different bike too :rolleyes:

Domus

Guru
Weather looks good, wind seems to have dropped. Have a good night, sorry I can't join you on my first night ride, family commitments and all that.

Have fun.:bicycle:

Top Bottom