FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 18th March to Southend-on-Sea 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim Hall

Yes please. Am in negotiations with the Queen Mother to see if she want to attend as well. Money to follow as soon as I've found the chequebook...

Can you put me down as a maybe Simon? Life has gone tits-up so I won't know what's going on for definite until nearer the time. I have my own third party insurance that runs out in July - do you need me to join the CTC as well before that?

Yes please. All these daytime rides just aren't the same.

Now I just need to work out a way to pay £12.

Would the CTC accept a cheque like this?

cow-check.jpg

I'll bring something smaller to pay the £1, perhaps a Shetland pony.

That's £25 Luke. You'll be robbed!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
[QUOTE 1302928"]
Well. If you're cycling across my (ex) manor, I better bodyguard you all across. There's a pub next door to The Rose, is there not?
[/quote]User - I have an LCC number beside your name - are you a CTC member, or would you be up for joining The Fridays?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Can you put me down as a maybe Simon? Life has gone tits-up so I won't know what's going on for definite until nearer the time. I have my own third party insurance that runs out in July - do you need me to join the CTC as well before that?
'fraid so. The Rools say a maximum of five non-CTC members

Now, to my great embarrassment, we have had a mini-influx of BC and LCC members. One LCC member has nobly undertaken to join The Fridays. We are, however, up to the limit, and there's a first reserve.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Stuff it. I'm in. I know I said I couldn't but now I can. Something just fell off the calendar. So, please put m'name down.

I remain for the moment a CTC member thus I shall ride,if it pleases the powers that be, under their flag of convenience, on a blue bicycle with only two gears. Which will be fun.

I shall of course be joining the fried eggs once the time team crew have found the cheque book, this will mean I will be a member of CTC, the LCC, and this new fire daze crew all at once

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
And no cable to the back brake?

indeed. the very same. it works rather well all things considered.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
[QUOTE 1302945"]
I'll join The Fridays, please. I'll get the admin sorted from my end - cheque etc.

EDIT: Just checked my work calendar and I'm in Brum from 15-19 March. :sad:
[/quote]send us a cheque for £8 then and I'll put it in on 1st April

Andrij

Über Member
Add me to the list, please. This time I may even make it to the start rather than meeting you somewhere around Whitechapel. :whistle: Will happily do the usual duties, though I'll probably be on the slower bike, so it will take me a bit longer to get back to the front. OTOH, this is the bike that I used for my first few FNRttC (up to, and including, the first Whitstable ride, IIRC) — it's long overdue an appearance.

I'm still a CTC member, so will bring along a bag of 100 shiny new pennies for the Fridays' coffers. :smile:

Add me to the list, please. This time I may even make it to the start rather than meeting you somewhere around Whitechapel. :whistle: Will happily do the usual duties, though I'll probably be on the slower bike, so it will take me a bit longer to get back to the front. OTOH, this is the bike that I used for my first few FNRttC (up to, and including, the first Whitstable ride, IIRC) — it's long overdue an appearance.

I'm still a CTC member, so will bring along a bag of 100 shiny new pennies for the Fridays' coffers. :smile:

How (s)low can you go Andrij? Nothing like your compatriot I trust! Change the open sandals for some streamlined ones for a start...
[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfaQuk5tEKE[/media]

Top Bottom