FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 18th March to Southend-on-Sea 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
That is good news.

A cheque from me will be with you soon. If I don't see you on this Sunday's London ride, then I'll either drop it through your letter box on the way home or post it next week.

Not sure how this system works I did email and am assuming i'm Nigel C on your list.

Hope so and if so will be turning up on the Night with a "Round Pound" to add to your collection.

Looking forward to the other rides too.

marna

Me please pretty-please! And probably a +1 - I will check and drop you an email, Simon. I believe that I have a chequebook somewhere.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

The agency I work for has been drawn into the feast of televisual fundraising that is Comic Relief. It has been decided that we are to act as a call centre, and as finance, premises, IT, telecomms and all that hoopla are my responsibility my people have to work that night, and thusly, so must I. Egality demands it.

So unless some unsurmountable obstacle arises between then and now, I must withdraw from the jolly jape that is FNRttC Southend.

......and the team digging test pit 4 just found the cheque book.

andyman

Occasional tandemista
CTC....check
Pound on the night....check
Winter training....oh shite....

Count me in please Simon :smile:

andy m

Hey we could all join in by having read noses. All I need to do is drink a little more and I'll be there.

That would be a 'certain type' of nose then...

Top Bottom