FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Brighton 28th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
In Wales. :sad:

Not far from Brechfa! :hyper:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
see below

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Good to see the number of Martins up the top of the leaderboard. Although I have my suspicions about methods used to get to the top of by the two people called Gordon P and Adam B.
Also good to see Vernon signed up for Ditchling Beacon. I'm sure it'll be no problem for him as he is A Gnarly Geezer.
And I might know John O.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Also good to see Vernon signed up for Ditchling Beacon. I'm sure it'll be no problem for him as he is A Gnarly Geezer.

A moratorium on pie consumption has been declared in preparation for my gravity defying ascent of Ditchling Beacon. I'll have a go at Park Rash up by Kettlewell as a warm up.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Vernon
A low gear is a truly wonderful thing, and a wonder to behold, and anything approaching 25 inches will get you up. Remember that it was originally built and designed as a route for heavily laden horses so consists of a series of steep bits then slightly easier bits so is not at all a continuous steep slog of Tremendous Cyclists' Legends, and anyway when you see the triangle warning of horses you have only a short bit to go then it eases remarkably rapidly. In my opinion it is vastly overblown, to hear some people talk it is as high as Everest, but with your bike and a bit of grit you will be fine, anyway you are with the FNRttC which gives everyone wings under their wheels.

Top Bottom