FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Brighton 3rd August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
I'm hoping to make this; an e-mail has been sent.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Jonathan G
Olaf S
Martin T
Ross C
Sonia W
Mark A
Andrew B
Greg C
Jim G
Andrew F
Tim W
Fu C
Rob H
Mike B
Chris W
Tim D
Miranda S
Moses A
Anthony McC
Ian A
Charles B
Stuart G
Stuart A
TJ A
Joan S
Susie F
Tim H
Anne H
Jenny M
Tim O

high 20s. If we get a few more I'll be a bit confident about the Scouts opening up for us

TimO

Guru
I'm up for this. I'm not sure whether I'll do a SMRbtH, possibly in the company of various on here, including Clarion and his good lady, who only live a short distance from me, or dig out the Brompton, and do the maintenance on it, which is very overdue.

An email will be sent to dellzeqq momentarily.

Tim Hall

News from Across The Way:

I just phoned FCC customer services. I asked specifically about the morning of Sat Aug 4 (after FNRTTC).The nice helpful man said: On a FCC service from Brighton you can bring a bike and no cycle reservations are necessary. Now, don't take my word for it, if you're travelling I'd advise you to make your own checks. But that's good news I think. Provided you travel on a FCC service not Southern. (Note that the silly cheap advance prices are Southern)

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
Me please Sir!
This will be only my second SMRbtH, the first, from Brighton when Ian lured me with promises of an 'easy pace & a flat route'.
Lying git!!
I did however, achieve my first imperial ton.:thumbsup:

Email en route.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Me please Sir!
This will be only my second SMRbtH, the first, from Brighton when Ian lured me with promises of an 'easy pace & a flat route'.
Lying git!!

Email en route.

35298_147792885230869_6311341_n.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Me please Sir!
Lying git!!

Email en route.

In fact, that picture reminds me. It was also maiden tons for Martint235 and for HaloJ...

Tim Hall

I didn't think FCC go to Victoria. AIUI, FCC can sell you the ticket, but you'll be carried by Southern. I could be wrong. What time train is it.

(I'm looking at going to London Bridge and cycling across town, pasties permitting)

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I think Tim's right. I went to the FCC site and as far as booking the ticket (well, as far as I could, without actually completing the purchase). It says that you must travel on the specified 'Southern' service.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
C'mon peeps. Push yourselves & Ride back.. it's really not that hard. Especially so with team slow on the go. Could be a few maiden 100's in the offing.

Top Bottom