FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Felpham 31st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
1981667 said:
We can't all be at the back.
Easily done. It's simply a matter of metaphysics.

martint235

Dog on a bike
1981335 said:
If you are reduced to relying on me as your designated grown up, you are in trouble.
Yep I wouldn't rely on Adrian for this role. He has previous for just forgetting his job, buggering off and leaving his charge to the mercy of people like 'Teef!

Unfortunately due to the pressures placed on me by HM Govt I can't make this ride. Or the related SMRbtH which is, as Ian has said, a cracker!

Yep I wouldn't rely on Adrian for this role. He has previous for just forgetting his job, buggering off and leaving his charge to the mercy of people like 'Teef!

Unfortunately due to the pressures placed on me by HM Govt I can't make this ride. Or the related SMRbtH which is, as Ian has said, a cracker!
How unfair on many levels. The first being that you actually have to use HM Olympic Government as an excuse. Secondly, I would never leave anyone to fend for themselves unless they exhibited 'a confident air' :rolleyes: ...and thirdly, what a smear on Adrian's impeccable disposition.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
whoa! What more can one ask of a chap than he should whip out his toothpaste tube for a fellow cyclist?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
the man is a saint!
253.jpg

martint235

Dog on a bike
Ok ok, I'm sorry. I am basing my comment on the incident in Whitstable when Adrian was specifically tasked (and not by me I hasten to add) with making sure I got to the train station without dying and he forgot!!!!

Adrian has of course made up for this and more by rescuing my tyre with the said piece of toothpaste tube that I shall carry with me forever more in case I befall a similar mishap. He is indeed a saint among men.

Wobblers

Euthermic
1982142 said:
And the noose round the neck. I'm not familiar with that feature.

Well, I didn't really want to ask about that. Have you earned DZ's disfavour in some way? Did your bike have mudguards on the Harwich FNRttC?

Wobblers

Euthermic
I'm rather tempted to put my name down for this.

It will rather depend on my ankle being up to a 70 mile bike ride. And being able to cope with the offroad bit. I rather suspect what my orthopedic surgeon has to say on Friday about the CT scan I've just had may also have some bearing.

This is sounding more like an expression of hope rather than a statement of intent, isn't it?

Top Bottom