FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Felpham 31st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
the man is a saint!
253.jpg

I was rather hoping that said saint was French so I could fit in a hilarious rugger related joke about St Ade de France - but he wasn't, so I cant:whistle:

Me please, DZ.

E-mail sent also, including reminder that I'm now CTC so no longer hogging one of the coveted LCC/BC slots! :wahhey:

hatler

Guru
Agh. I was expecting this date to be Brighton, in which case team hatler would have been at Streat ready and waiting with the coffee. The Felpham run I was aiming to get mini-hatler to join us at HPC again to lead us out through to SW20.

We're not in town for the start of this one so will have to miss out.

Should be up for the Brighton ride in September though.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'm rather tempted to put my name down for this.

It will rather depend on my ankle being up to a 70 mile bike ride. And being able to cope with the offroad bit. I rather suspect what my orthopedic surgeon has to say on Friday about the CT scan I've just had may also have some bearing.

This is sounding more like an expression of hope rather than a statement of intent, isn't it?
it's not the easiest of rides if you've got a dodgy ankle. There's some sharp little ups and downs, and a bit of walking on rough ground

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adam B
Adrian C
Andrew F
Andrij B
Anne H
Anthony McC
Ash M-F
Charlie B
Claudine C
Georgios V
Greg C
Ian A
Jenny M
Jo C
User10571 B
Kai N
Kim W
Kristjan K
Lee T
Martin B
Matthew T
Miranda S
Moses A
Nick L
Peter W
Rebecca O
Rich P
Ross C
Sahar
Sandra S
Selena M
Simon C
Sonia W
Stephen T
Stuart A
Susie F
Tacey L
Thom F
Tim D
Tim H
Titus H
Toby C
Tom R

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Simon, as this is my first for a while, do I need to do anything, or give you some money or summink?
if your CTC subs are up to date then all you need to do is to slip me a couple of quid on the night for Fridays membership

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
and you'll need to get yourself the new club kit...
Sean+Connery.jpe

(sorry - it's so good I had to use it twice)

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I've just ordered some bibshorts from wiggle: had I only seen those ones beforehand I might have made a different purchasing decision.

Top Bottom