FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Felpham 31st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Simon, just wanted to check if the Thom F on the list is (as I hope) myself or another as I don't recall signing up yet ? If not, can I be added as well please ?
it is you. As far as I know you're the only Thom F we have. We've go two Nigel C's and three Adrian C's, though

U

User10571

I thought of you, Thom...then of Leyzene...and then this! Strange how one's mind works eh?

(Terrible teeth, Ray - nothing's changed much otherwise.)

Terrible teeth? Teeth?
Have heard the wow and flutter in the second half of the recording?

Terrible teeth? Teeth?
Have heard the wow and flutter in the second half of the recording?
It is keeping pace with real life of the idols, that's all. Besides, when riders espy you or Thom 'astride', they go "Wow!" and their hearts area-flutter, so there is pleasant coincidence there. Last week Thom had a kink in his inner tube. TallMart had other musical tastes and favoured a slash in his tyre:

martint235

Dog on a bike
it is you. As far as I know you're the only Thom F we have. We've go two Nigel C's and three Adrian C's, though
Three Adrian C's??? Come on, own up, who was really, really bad in a previous life? It must have been something awful, King Herod kind of territory.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
we did have two Adrian C's on one ride, and a different two on the ride the month after that. It's the Nigels that really have me foxed, though.

mech-2.jpg

Dr Nigel Fox

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adam B
Adrian C
Amy C
Andrew F
Andrij B
Anne H
Anthony McC
Ash M-F
Charlie B
Claudine C
David C
Georgios V
Gordon P
Greg C
Helen K
Howard K
Ian A
Jenny M
Jo C
Jochen H
User10571 B
Kai N
Kim W
Kristjan K
Lee T
Mark W
Martin B
Matthew T
Michael A
Miranda S
Moses A
Nick L
Peter W
Rebecca O
Rich P
Ross C
Ruth L
Sahar
Sandra S
Selena M
Simon C
Sonia W
Stephen T
Stuart A
Stuart G
Susie F
Tacey L
Thom F
Tim D
Tim H
Titus H
Toby C
Tom R
Werner W

Andrij

Über Member
Five pages already? I'll never catch up on everything that went on while I was away. Anyhow, looking forward to the ride and the subsequent 'relaxation' that will follow. :smile:

Wobblers

Euthermic
it's not the easiest of rides if you've got a dodgy ankle. There's some sharp little ups and downs, and a bit of walking on rough ground

Ha. The voice of reason, Adrian excepted.

It would appear that I've broken four bones, not one. So that'll be no chance of doing this, then. And three more weeks in an air cast.

Has anyone got any good books?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Does anyone have any *slow* plans for riding back?

I'm toying with the idea of trundling towards Crawley/3 Bridges or maybe Balcombe and getting the train home from there, along a route allowing for railway bail-outs at Pulborough, Horsham etc, depending on how I feel. About another 65km.

I'm a newcomer to this (only 2 FN rides so far). To introduce myself, I'm the big chap with the temporarily lost sunglasses riding an old Dawes.

Andrew

Top Bottom