FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Southend-on-Sea 9th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim Hall

Anyone crossing that London from Liverpool Street to Victoria en-route to all points south afterwards?
Yes, together with Mrs. Hall as far as Three Bridges. A bit of Groupsave Goodness?

(Edit: London Bridge is closer. Can you get a train from London Bridge to the Sham?)

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Yes, together with Mrs. Hall as far as Three Bridges. A bit of Groupsave Goodness?

(Edit: London Bridge is closer. Can you get a train from London Bridge to the Sham?)
Group save sounds good. LB is an option for sure. Can always change from FCC at 3 B's if nowt direct is running at a good time.

PlaceOfSaints

Just found out that my plans for Friday night have been cancelled so if it is still possible for me to register and the weather isn't too bad I would like to come along as well.
Martin LS

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Just found out that my plans for Friday night have been cancelled so if it is still possible for me to register and the weather isn't too bad I would come along as well.
Martin LS
if that's who I think it is, could you send me an e-mail tomorrow?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
forecast temperature is dropping. I'm going to do an early hours recce, but I Billericay beckons!

weather Pro's got 1 or 2 degrees and the wind at our backs...... and my new longs from Wiggle still haven't turned up in all their Super Roubaix glory. Was out on sunday and cold in my usual longs and it was *only* about 7 degrees....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 1637889, member: 3143"]Gonna be dry but cold, will be glad of the tail wind.[/quote]

And the headwind back?

StuartG

slower but further
Hmmmm - I'm still haunted by that iced road as we left Stock in March. I'm thinking of switching from my road bike's 23mm to the Brommie with its nice fat tyres. Hills are not a problem on this ride and avoiding the de-cleeting issue if you hit a wobble would mean I might be more relaxed.

Watchafink?

Top Bottom