FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast to Southend-on-Sea 30th April 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Aperitif said:
Don't worry Stuart, the list is not broken, ie: it's not 'vinerlised' yet...:smile:
Just like yourself, my bike will hopefully emerge from reconstructive surgery in full fettle........:smile:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
sorry - I'm way, way behind. The post-Martlets messages and CTC charity thing kept me tapping away at the keyboard until 2 this morning (having got up to go to work at 4.45!), and I was up again at 6, so I may not catch up tonight........

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adrian C
Stephen B
Chris B
Davy S
Sarah M
Andrij B
Susie F
Barry J
Bridget M
Greg C
Olaf S
Ian A
Andrew H
Dan B
Matthew S
Ally McB
Christiane S
Martin F
Edmar G
Adrian M
Claudine C
Clive B
Steve W
Tanya G
Chris KH
Lee T
Andrew A
Andrew B
(where's that tennis player when you need him?)
Andy M
Dave F
Mark F
Clive P
Steev D
Rachael W
Stuart A
Stuart G
Helen H
Marilyn
Ben L
Graham D
Jenna St. J
Clive P
Tim O
Luke C
John E
Daniel P
Lesley P
Howard S
Pippa G
User10571 B
Sean B
David F
Paul R
Matthew B
Kevin P
Mark W
David R
Kim W

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
rb58 said:
Count me in please. [you already have my details Simon]. I also plan to ride back, probably via the Tilbury Ferry, but not before I've visited the parents just outside Southend.

Cheers.
Richard - that e-mail has gone the way of all flesh - can you e-mail me on fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk please..........

PippaG

Veteran
Simon, just in case you didn't get my email, thought I'd post here too. Can you please add User10571 and I to the list please? Thanks muchly :laugh:

TimO

Guru
Either there's another Tim O, or you've got me twice, and I'm pretty sure that no one has sneakily cloned me recently. :laugh:

Forty plus riders, after four days is pretty good going.
thumb_up.gif

BigSteev

dellzeqq said:
Steev (remind me.....)

Remind you what exactly?

Darkmarkster

Über Member
Could you let me know if you got my PM asking for more details please as I dont know how to go about getting memberized so that I may participate :blush:

PippaG

Veteran
theclaud said:
Ah, go on then. Count me in, please, Chief. In the if-you-can't-beat-em-join-em spirit, I might even give this entirely unnecessary "riding back" business a go. Weather-dependent, of course, and provided these Mouseketeer types can be persuaded of the virtues of a pub lunch...

^^^ This. Maybe. But only if there is actually is a pub involved at some point.

Top Bottom