FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 11th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had a lovely ride out to the east/south east of London today. There was no rain but the amount of moisture in the air meant that some roads were streaming with water. Elsewhere was generally damp with a lot of chutney, so extremely slippy and very mucky. Take care!
I wish I was coming but I'm working, I haven't done very well for rides this year.

Have a good, safe and hopefully rain free ride all - see you next time
wave.gif

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Have a good ride folks - Martin should be joining you- say hello if you recognise him. I'm not in the country so waving from afar!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
This Martin (such an abused name nowadays :rolleyes:) will not be joining you, so it definitely will be a nice ride!
Dry as a bone in London at the moment. Wet as a whistle forecast by 11:30-ish Saturday. xx
Martin - I've received the card. Many, many thanks. It was just what was needed

Simon

martint235

Dog on a bike
This Martin (such an abused name nowadays :rolleyes:) will not be joining you, so it definitely will be a nice ride!
Dry as a bone in London at the moment. Wet as a whistle forecast by 11:30-ish Saturday. xx

I know. What can we do? It used to be such an exclusive name.

You're missed on these rides 'Teef.
wave.gif

wanda2010

Guru
I'm out, reluctantly. My throat has worsened and I'm forced to listen to my body and stay home :cry:

Have a great ride people. I'll see you again *sob*

wanda2010

Guru
That might have been where I went wrong. Carried on as normal, plus I forget my body is getting older so ailments and recovery takes longer :sad:

mmmmartin

Random geezer
i feel knackered. just got in. had a hard week at work, also changed my displayname so it's all been a bit much.What I need is an hour on a cold train followed by an entire night sitting on a bike in the cold and rain and then a massively unhealthy fat-filled breakfast followed by an exhausted ride across home and finally collapse into bed. So I'm on my way. See you there.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Pah. Got in from work early, hoping to get some zzzs, only to be sent out to the shops by SWMBO to get missing ingredients for risotto and biscuits for greedy cats. Hope I'm still awake by the time I get to HPC.

Top Bottom