FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast York to Hull 19 April, 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I thought you were on the wagon?
Someone keeps greasing the back of the wagon!! :B)

Childcare commitments make me a no, unfortunately. But if there's anyone who needs a warm place to lurk in York before the off, let me know. And I'm sure I can smuggle a cake or two, maybe a flapjack or three, into someone's luggage. Just don't tell the boss, OK?

Trickedem

Guru
I can get on the 21:00, but there are no bike spaces :sad: Does anyone know whether I will be ok if I bag my bike up with the wheels off?

Trickedem

Guru
Yes - it's perfectly fine, as it's luggage then (which can still go in the guard's van).
Well I've done the deed. Booked on the 9.00pm from Kings Cross at the magnificent cost of £13.
I will be wrapping my bike in clingfilm and a poundland bike bag.
The intention is to ride home on Saturday afternoon after a snooze, although I've not worked out where I will be having this..
MMMMMMMartin. What time can you check in to the IBIS?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Miranda S
Susie F
Kim W
Jenny M
Marcus C
Peter W
Martin T
Andrew Br
Sonia W
Martin Br
Andrew F
Olaf S
Rebecca O
Adam B
Phil P
Vernon L
Jane D
Mark L
Dave L
Simon P
Cate R
Grahame D
Tim D
Andrew Bu
Stuart A
Darrell W

2283604 said:
I have a very light-weight bike bag which can be rolled up tight enough to fit in a bottle cage. If anyone gets stuck for a bike reservation and could use it, let me know.
Or if anyone needed to use a bike bag to get their bike there but wanted to abandon it in York I could look after it until a handover possibility occurs (I do wander down to London on occasion) or indeed post!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Miranda S
Susie F
Kim W
Jenny M
Marcus C
Peter W
Martin T
Andrew Br
Sonia W
Martin Br
Andrew F
Olaf S
Rebecca O
Adam B
Phil P
Vernon L
Jane D
Mark L
Dave L
Simon P
Cate R
Grahame D
Tim D
Andrew Bu
Ahem, I did send an email..?
Edit: Now on the list. Thanks Simon.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
Probably not as I'm currently thinking of riding the Plains audax, 310km starting at 23:00 on the Saturday from near Stockport, so will need to get back to York earlier for some sleep.

You're harder than me.
I opted for the FNRttC over the audax.
I briefly considered trying to do both but I couldn't see how I'd manage it; I struggle enough on 200km rides as it is.

Top Bottom