Friendly (not friendly) sellers on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pedropete

Pedropete

Guru
I answered it, though I'm willing to consider there may some cognitive interference at the receiving end that caused it to get a bit garbled.

Can you really not recognise the hypocrisy and irony in your post? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and allowing for the possibility that you were on a wind-up, but I don't think you are, are you. Maybe go and have a cuppa, or do a crossword, or clear the pipes... whatever it takes to dial the anger back a bit. Either way, I'm not going to respond to any any more of your posts because I suspect it'd be waste of both our time.

Cheer up, Twinkle, it might not happen xxx

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
It would appear he has full star rating ;)

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I answered it, though I'm willing to consider there may some cognitive interference at the receiving end that caused it to get a bit garbled.

Can you really not recognise the hypocrisy and irony in your post? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and allowing for the possibility that you were on a wind-up, but I don't think you are, are you. Maybe go and have a cuppa, or do a crossword, or clear the pipes... whatever it takes to dial the anger back a bit. Either way, I'm not going to respond to any any more of your posts because I suspect it'd be waste of both our time.

Cheer up, Twinkle, it might not happen xxx

What do you think all these snidey jibes at me demonstrate?

The type of ignorance and nastiness to be expected from someone who takes pleasure in winding up strangers.

You seem to think that's clever.

I think the reverse.

Other members on here will make up their own minds.

You, no doubt, will carry on kidding yourself.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I've always been courtious as a seller and a buyer, no matter how dumb the question seems to be. The only problem I had was when I was younger and bought my first motorbike. The pictures were detailed, I phoned the chap and he seemed honest so i believed him when he said it was perfect. I won the bid and took the 1.5 hour train ride to get the bike. When I rode it, nothing was a described and lots of things were dodgy (brakes, lights etc). Stupidly I thought I would get in trouble if I didn't take the bike, so I handed over the cash. it broke down on the way home, so i tried to contact the seller to sort out a compromise. he said he'd pay for the garage bill. I then got no response after that so i left him a negative review. Anyway, it turns out he was using his stepdad's account (who I'd just negged) and he started sending me abusive messages at stupid hours in the morning. I reported him, not sure if he was banned, I hope so. Several lessons learned after that experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom