Froome and Wiggins TUEs

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by Joffey, 15 Sep 2016.

1. mjr

mjr Wanting to Keep My EU Citizenship

Pretty sure Sky has riders who race on US licences, so doesn't that give them some scope? Riding for a Kazakh team didn't save Lance.

2. jowwy

jowwy The bearded Powerhouse

I don't know does it??? Who??

I'm sure when LA ,won his 7 TDF he was riding for US postal.........then on his comeback he rode for Astana, but his case was already high profile and the radar of USADA way before then, they did however use his biological passport during his comeback, to in the end catch him.

But I don't think wiggins as ever returned a drug anomaly, unlike JTL, Froome, contador, valverde, pantani and quite a few others

3. :giggle:

smutchin likes this.
  4. Actually, boring and nitpicky though it may be, JTL never did return an AAF did he? It was all biological passport stuff wasn't it? Not that it matters.

5. jowwy

Did I say AAF? I believe i said a drug anomaly, which would include a biological passport anomaly

6. mjr

mjr Wanting to Keep My EU Citizenship

If he returned a drug anomaly and explained it to the satisfaction of the tribunal, we'll never know unless the bears fancy it, so I think that's a silly thing to write.

I'm sure Wiggins will say he never returned a drug needle, sorry, anomaly...

7. Siclo

Siclo Senior Member

Oy, Il Pirata never tested positive :tongue: :okay:

smutchin likes this.
  8. jowwy

Im pretty sure the "in the know" person would have told the select committee if he had....

And then you could all jump on that band wagon aswell then.....all aboard

9. Did they not think having Team SKY coloured medication would arouse some suspicion?
    =http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buy-modafinil-uk.com%2Fimg%2Fuploads%2F8228-Serevent-50-Mcg-60-Doses-Accuhaler.jpg

Bollo likes this.
  10. Bollo

Bollo Chaaaaaa!

It can’t be Sky’s as it claims to be accurate.

11. I was thinking that Accu was short for Accusation

FishFright, Siclo and Bollo like this.
  12. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Or Accupuncture but that involves needles and we know Brad has never had an injection...

13. smutchin

smutchin Cat 6 Racer

I bet he doesn’t inhale either.

14. Siclo

Siclo Senior Member

15. Milzy

Milzy Über Member

FB0ABE18-D278-4003-9516-A374FE6C58FA.jpeg

Siclo and roadrash like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice