Froome and Wiggins TUEs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
why 'converts from golf' ?................:scratch:
Seems a common enough theory on here that needs to have any basis in truth.

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
Now the Giro organisers thinks Brailsford sold them a lemon....

Difficult to summon much sympathy for Vegni, given this demonstrates what a bull$h1tter he must be, based on his previous flat denials of start fees or any 'relationship based on economics' with Sky around Froome entering the Giro......... maybe he's been infected by the Sky bull$h1tting machine.

Stop bull$h1tting, you morons!

well isn't that jolly good timing

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I can’t see how this will really help Froome. Even revising his sample down to 1,429ng/ml, that’s still considerably in excess of the 1,000ng/ml limit. It doesn’t state in the report exactly by how much they exceeded 1,000ng/ml in the simulation but that only leads me to suppose it’s not by that much.

so where has this magical figure of 1,429ng/ml come from , if that's the figure then why not say that from the start , if it isn't the figure then stick with the original , I don't understand how someone came up with a "revised "figure

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I can’t see how this will really help Froome. Even revising his sample down to 1,429ng/ml, that’s still considerably in excess of the 1,000ng/ml limit. It doesn’t state in the report exactly by how much they exceeded 1,000ng/ml in the simulation but that only leads me to suppose it’s not by that much.
It means he’s only 42.9% as guilty as f***.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I know he's not all that popular with some here but here's Ross Tucker's take on this. I found it interesting.

His biggest crime is presenting this stuff as a series of tweets rather than in more digestible blog format. Very irritating.

That aside, he does make some good points - "First, if 15.4% of people can fail a test, then where are all history's failures? Second, Froome didn’t just fail it - he blew the ceiling off WADA’s upper limit" (TMN to me) and on top of that, the simulation is based on someone taking the maximum 800mcg dose all in one go, which is not at all the same as having a few puffs over the course of a few hours of riding.

Top Bottom