Froome and Wiggins TUEs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I note that the book has a foreword by Sam Allardyce, that notable bastion of sporting ethics with a whiter than white reputation.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jun/11/chris-froome-lizzie-deignan-doping-cases-reputations

giphy.gif

Adam4868

Guru
Pah ! French.....any excuse for a strike !

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
You beat me by nine minutes!

That is f****** nuclear! If I were a lawyer working for Sky I’d be checking out the Ferrari website, because there’s no way they’ll take that. My sympathies are not with Froome, but if ASO wanted to block a rider they should have done it much earlier. There’s nothing new come up that would have changed the situation.

Last edited:

Adam4868

Guru
I did hear hear Lionel Birnie recently on a podcast saying he thought there would be something before the start of the Tour.My only fear is that ride it ot not idls for Froomes safety ect.
For a sidenote im staying with hes not guilty !

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
What a coincidence it comes a few days after Hinault sticks his Gallic nose in. Anything to get a home winner, eh?
Its a nice thought, but Prudhomme is much too canny a businessman to get caught up in Hinault’s testosterone cloud. My theory based on absolutely bugger all is that they’re getting really twitchy about the security of the race and Cinq Zéro have said they can’t guarantee rider safety.

Top Bottom