Froome and Wiggins TUEs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NickNick

Yes the lost, missing, stolen records just beggars belief. I can’t believe anyone could attempt to solemnly state all that and keep a straight face.

We're somehow meant to believe the same organisation has taken the performance of the whole sport to new levels, leaping ahead of the competition thanks to their data driven attention to detail, marginal gains, detailed tracking and analysis of training, marginal gains...

Can't have it both ways!!!

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
We're somehow meant to believe the same organisation has taken the performance of the whole sport to new levels, leaping ahead of the competition thanks to their data driven attention to detail, marginal gains, detailed tracking and analysis of training, marginal gains...

Can't have it both ways!!!
Yeah but you don't need to keep that stuff as long for it to do its job. Take the output of a few months of monitoring and feed it into the next months training. What's the longest period of time they'd use it? Maybe the duration of Wiggo's Sky contract? I expect that if someone wanted to see the detailed tracking and analysis of Wiggo for the same period, they'll have lost that too, which would at least be consistent.

hoopdriver

Guru
Is there a deltoid thread?
Or a haemorrhoid thread...?

NickNick

Why does Froome seem dodgier than Sir Brad? I don’t see it.

I suppose it depends on how much you believe Froome's poor performance in the first part of his career was due to the various untreated illness/parasites and that their eventual curing led to him revealing his true potential. If you don't have much confidence in that explanation for his sudden transformation then he definitely looks much more dodgy than Wiggins who had shown promise on the track before moving to the road.

Top Bottom