Froome and Wiggins TUEs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I don't think so. From all I've read it's proceeding as per the regulations.
And it's in Sky's interest not for this to drag on.
but surely nearly 3 months is enough time to prove innocence............you could hear the gasps of breathe last night at the SPOTY awards when he made the statement "i have never taken to much of my inhaler"

Adam4868

Guru
but surely nearly 3 months is enough time to prove innocence............you could hear the gasps of breathe last night at the SPOTY awards when he made the statement "i have never taken to much of my inhaler"
Really...was you in the audience ?

Adam4868

Guru
no - but i have very good surround sound on my TV.........if you couldn't hear the gasps, then i would turn up your hearing aid
I was preoccupied phoning up to vote for Chris..... innocent until proven guilty ? I'll take my chance and say it all all end well.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
so it's now the 18th December and Froome and team sky was aware of the AAF on the 20th September........................

how long should he be given to prove his innocence??

and is there double standards at play here because its Froome and team sky?? ( and by the way i'm a team sky fanboy, although not a huge Froome fan)
I think Ulissi was given six months between AAF and ruling, so it doesn't seem to be double standards.

Really...was you in the audience ?
There were a lot of athletes in the audience. Probably quite a lot of them also have stress-induced asthma and were worrying that they might get asked the same, hence the gasps as they took their inhalers.

Anyone notice similar questions about this aspect of Mo Farah?

jowwy

I think Ulissi was given six months between AAF and ruling, so it doesn't seem to be double standards.

There were a lot of athletes in the audience. Probably quite a lot of them also have stress-induced asthma and were worrying that they might get asked the same, hence the gasps as they took their inhalers.

Anyone notice similar questions about this aspect of Mo Farah?
there maybe on the athletics forums....who knows? but then has he ever returned an AAF in athletics?

jowwy

You sure ? I have this clever device where I can pause live tv
if you paused it at that time, then the phone vote still wasn't open and if you paused it for too long it would have been closed.............

U

User169

this adds what to the thread??

Not a great deal, but "Wiggo = good, Froome - BAD" doesn't take us very far either.

In any case, I'm not sure there's very much more to be said right now until Sky come up with their explanation for the AAF.

I'd have thought Murdoch's deal with Disney has also got to be a worry for Sky.

jowwy

Not a great deal, but "Wiggo = good, Froome - BAD" doesn't take us very far either.

In any case, I'm not sure there's very much more to be said right now until Sky come up with their explanation for the AAF.

I'd have thought Murdoch's deal with Disney has also got to be a worry for Sky.
explanation or undeniable proof?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
there maybe on the athletics forums....who knows? but then has he ever returned an AAF in athletics?
If you follow the link and read @Marmion's summaries of what his coaches are accused of, that's not likely to return an AAF, is it?

Who cares about athletics forums? The Bike Bashing Corporation's Claire Balding asked Froome during SPOTY, just to ensure he didn't win the phone vote. There were no similar tricky questions to Mo about Salazar, no tricky questions to the tax-dodger... and I don't really know enough about the rest of the candidates to know what questions they could have faced.

jowwy

If you follow the link and read @Marmion's summaries of what his coaches are accused of, that's not likely to return an AAF, is it?

Who cares about athletics forums? The Bike Bashing Corporation's Claire Balding asked Froome during SPOTY, just to ensure he didn't win the phone vote. There were no similar tricky questions to Mo about Salazar, no tricky questions to the tax-dodger... and I don't really know enough about the rest of the candidates to know what questions they could have faced.
tax dodger??? we talking lewis hamilton here or chris froome, cause i believe they both live in monaco these days???

and you asked the question about what questions Mo face, but i'm pretty sure that was last year and not this year and many questions were asked of Mo at the time and all were answered........Froome's is very fresh in the news and was during his record breaking season, so the questioning was relative

Top Bottom