Froome and Wiggins TUEs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
tax dodger??? we talking lewis hamilton here or chris froome, cause i believe they both live in monaco these days???
Fair point. Could ask some questions of either. Hamilton also dodged some tax by registering his private jet in the Isle of Man. I don't think Froome has a private jet BICBW.

and you asked the question about what questions Mo face, but i'm pretty sure that was last year and not this year
No, he remained with Salazar until October this year.

and many questions were asked of Mo at the time and all were answered........
During SPOTY 2016? I must have forgotten that interview. Is it online anywhere? It's not in the youtube copy at

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAP4evqxQGM

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Fair point. Could ask some questions of either. Hamilton also dodged some tax by registering his private jet in the Isle of Man. I don't think Froome has a private jet BICBW.

No, he remained with Salazar until October this year.

During SPOTY 2016? I must have forgotten that interview. Is it online anywhere? It's not in the youtube copy at

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAP4evqxQGM

i never said it was on last years SPOTY but it was while he was competing in rio and during the london world champs, many questions asked and many questions answered, it was also all over the papers too.............

again Hamilton doesn't live in the UK so where he pays his taxes and too whom is anyones guess, same can be said for chris froome....but what your now doing is taking the thread off track.

mjr

i never said it was on last years SPOTY but it was while he was competing in rio and during the london world champs, many questions asked and many questions answered, it was also all over the papers too.............
Right: not on SPOTY so massively different to what they did to Froome.

again Hamilton doesn't live in the UK so where he pays his taxes and too whom is anyones guess, same can be said for chris froome....but what your now doing is taking the thread off track.
No, I'm still replying to the suggestion that the gasps at SPOTY were due to Froome's answer rather than the blatent gerrymandering of the BBC by asking the question of only one candidate, which is very unusual - possibly without precedent?

Now, who was it who made that claim which took this thread "off track"...? ;)
you could hear the gasps of breathe last night at the SPOTY awards when he made the statement "i have never taken to much of my inhaler"

jowwy

Right: not on SPOTY so massively different to what they did to Froome.

No, I'm still replying to the suggestion that the gasps at SPOTY were due to Froome's answer rather than the blatent gerrymandering of the BBC by asking the question of only one candidate, which is very unusual - possibly without precedent?

Now, who was it who made that claim which took this thread "off track"...? ;)
i'm pretty sure my claim was about chris froome drug taking and the mention of it SPOTY..............i made no reference to tax dodging and asking the questions of Mo farah and Lewis hamilton........but hey ho

mjr

i'm pretty sure my claim was about chris froome drug taking and the mention of it SPOTY..............i made no reference to tax dodging and asking the questions of Mo farah and Lewis hamilton........but hey ho
Yes but why was it OK to ask Froome about ongoing doping investigations and not Farah about the ones connected to his coach this year?

But I suspect you're OK if people apply one rule for Froome and another for everyone else :laugh:

jowwy

Yes but why was it OK to ask Froome about ongoing doping investigations and not Farah about the ones connected to his coach this year?

But I suspect you're OK if people apply one rule for Froome and another for everyone else :laugh:
why should Mo Farah be questioned about his coach........Mo isn't under investigation for drugs use, chris froome is

mjr

http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/r...ouble-standards-over-chris-froome-case-363645

Tony Martin gets ‘clarification’ phone call after accusing UCI of ‘double standards’ over Chris Froome case
German says he's now satisfied that case is being handled properly, but will continue to be outspoken about anti-doping
If they're still on World Tour riders who have published misleading statements about it, I guess they won't get around to phoning @jowwy until well into next year ;)

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Top Bottom