Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I will take a punt from the images above that the road is the road from Royston to Barkway since they also satisfy your clue. Can’t find exact place but do have an image showing the pair.

Incorrect, and wrong county. It does satisfy the pair clue, but not the other clue you also partially (perhaps unwittingly) solved.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I had thought that from then clues it must be Greenham Common, but I can't see any masts anywhere near it. Having grown up nearby I can't remember seeing any either.

But @T4tomo doesn't actually say the mast is associated with a former USAF base. :B)

(I was hit in the eye by a largish insect on my ride yesterday).

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I had thought that from then clues it must be Greenham Common, but I can't see any masts anywhere near it. Having grown up nearby I can't remember seeing any either.

But @T4tomo doesn't actually say the mast is associated with a former USAF base. :B)

(I was hit in the eye by a largish insect on my ride yesterday).
Indeed not Greenham, and there is /was no base there, just a radio tower.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I'm reluctant to gift you guys another clue, that would be crackers.... but....

You could find a nut store at the viewing point of the first image :okay:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
thank god for that, well done!

I must admit I thought that the mast/tower being present in the "photo" would be a good clue, but it turns out they aren't particularly rare.
people seemed to miss the first clue to Christmas common

Buck

Guru
Some good clues @T4tomo

I'm not sure how hard this one will be but here goes:-

NTR.png

Buck

Guru
Close!

'appen round those parts that's a good un! Might be muddy but at least it was pot 'ole free and had that tarmacadum stuff on t'top!

Top Bottom