Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Indeed @Mr Celine - I clearly made it too easy !

This lane was discovered whilst on holiday earlier this year - ended up being a nice bimble around and I was surprised to see the roller coaster at Flamingo Land which gave me the idea for the post.

Over to you @Mr Celine :okay:
that's the thing with this thread... roads which should be easy keep them guessing for days on end and the supposedly tricky ones are found within an hour :blush:

Mr Celine

Discordian
I hadn't spotted the roller coaster until @Dogtrousers comment about Wembley. That with t' Yorkshire accent made me think of a theme park I'd passed near Pickering on an unforgettable family holiday years ago. (unforgettable due to five days of constant xx( from Celinette 1.)

Name that road!

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I can't imagine we're expected to find this one without a clue. There must be a song lyric there somewhere - what am I missing? :music:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Nothing's looking at the camera. Not even Mrs Celine. She's just looking cheesed off.
I'm looking but I can't find the exact road....

Tribansman

Veteran
Got to be honest, it's beginning to grate on me this latest road. Whey too hard, and I've looked caerphilly. Spose I'm just being soft, you don't get anything in life for brie

I think of all the photos on this thread, the ones posted by @Mr Celine are the most antagonistic to me because the weather, geography and flora are similar enough to places that I do know that they make my brain go "yes this is a place i know" and then when I try to work backwards from that thought to work out where they are my brain just goes "?!???"... and it inevitably turns out that my brain was talking crap the whole time.

Also, I'd like to propose a ban on photos featuring red cables.

Buck

Guru
Taking the ?clues above, I’m going to hazard a guess at Cheese Lane, Weymouth although I can’t get a google maps view to match your own photo?!

Mr Celine

Discordian
I think of all the photos on this thread, the ones posted by @Mr Celine are the most antagonistic to me because the weather, geography and flora are similar enough to places that I do know that they make my brain go "yes this is a place i know" and then when I try to work backwards from that thought to work out where they are my brain just goes "?!???"... and it inevitably turns out that my brain was talking crap the whole time.

Also, I'd like to propose a ban on photos featuring red cables.

Be careful what you wish for your sereneness.

The front shifter now looks like a cheese straw.

@Tribansman is on the right lines, just the wrong variety.

Top Bottom