Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just to summarise the hints so far.

It's a vague one, but there is a sort of close connection with a bath or a shower.

It's not a caravan park.

You may need to sit quiet, relax and think about it.

Either the road narrows under those trees, or it drops away. Both good reasons for the passing point, cleart signed. The wall on the right is a new build and not sympathetic to the area, the stone isn't from the area.

I've been looking at hexagonal chapels, hmmmm

It's not a chapel, as such and its current use is not what it was built for.

All uphill

Still rolling along
"As such"...

I think it's some kind of retreat or spa in an octagonal or hexagonal repurposed building.

There's something like that in Margam Country Park, but it's not right.

Please, someone, identify this and let me go back to reading my book!

It's not directly related to the road in the picture, but to narrow it down to a rough area, you need to know where Mr Ludwig Dodgson met the inspiration for the main character in his famous novels.

EDIT: I read that when looking for clues, and it surprised me. I'd hate to mislead people, so this was only one version, and it's probably a much lesser known one than the more famous version usually told.

Sorry if that's confused things.

Last edited:

All uphill

Still rolling along
It's not directly related to the road in the picture, but to narrow it down to a rough area, you need to know where Mr Ludwig Dodgson met the inspiration for the main character in his famous novels.

EDIT: I read that when looking for clues, and it surprised me. I'd hate to mislead people, so this was only one version, and it's probably a much lesser known one than the more famous version usually told.

Sorry if that's confused things.
That's the New Forest then?

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm looking at @ClichéGuevara s image. There's a structure at the far left of the image.
I need to clean my glasses. And get some new eyes! :laugh:

Alex321

Veteran
Found it.

Not Percy Killingwick, but Kilnwick Percy :smile:

https://goo.gl/maps/K9rU7NYKnhPps3NA9

1634769673048.png

Attachments

• 1634769549284.png
    1634769549284.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: