Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OldShep

Über Member
I don’t have a stock of photos. I had a box brownie as a lad but after finding the cost of development, How Much, I lost interest. Here’s a Streetview pic of somewhere I cycled to often as a child.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
There's an extremely outsize telegraph pole with no wires attached. Which means perhaps it's not a telegraph pole but a flagpole? Maybe a military base?

There's something happening with the building at the right. My eyes interpret it as a giant rat bursting through the wall, which is unlikely to be correct. It may be a boring hanging basket.
1637435015646.png

Last edited:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
There's an extremely outsize telegraph pole with no wires attached. Which means perhaps it's not a telegraph pole but a flagpole? Maybe a military base?

There's something happening with the building at the right. My eyes interpret it as a giant rat bursting through the wall, which is unlikely to be correct. It may be a boring hanging basket.
I'm seeing a pub and a maypole, but i could be wrong about the maypole

nickyboy

Norven Mankey

View attachment 618547
Given its height, I'm seeing an Alpaca peering cheekily from behind the wall

I think you're right that it's a flagpole

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Top Bottom