Garmin 200 500 or 800?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
705 and a 200 - happy with both. 200 used on commute as I don't need maps, but want it to log rides.

style over speed

riding a f**king bike
got an 800 and 200 both are great but have flaws… 800 is amazing but it crashes and isnt 100% reliable… 200 is ok if you can get it at the discount prices, and it wont display the time of day as a default, garmin seem to think that calories used is more important… never got my cash back cheque from garmin, despite an email telling me I would :huh:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
got an 800 and 200 both are great but have flaws… 800 is amazing but it crashes and isnt 100% reliable… 200 is ok if you can get it at the discount prices, and it wont display the time of day as a default, garmin seem to think that calories used is more important… never got my cash back cheque from garmin, despite an email telling me I would :huh:

nope, still not had my cashback either

musa

Über Member
I got a cheque

oh right they did BT with me but it tooks ages to get to the bottom of it

Peteaud

Veteran

On mine you can go in to the settings and swap cal for time.

Mind you ive only just discovered it lights up as well :blush:

style over speed

riding a f**king bike
Yep the 200

I will switch it on and try to do it again.

its where you choose 2,3,4,5, items to view, you can then scroll through said items and change them from a drop down list of all the items.

sure its the edge 200? it has non customisable screen software as far as i remember… time is on the home screen in a tiny font after you press and hold one of the buttons, the only custom line is the bottom one with limited options

Top Bottom