Gaz down in Streatham - II

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Got a bit of a waxing when they took the dressing off. owweeee!

6005779761_fc62613aa1.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Gaz, you had the 'classic' 'some one pointing at it not actually meaning to touch it but giving it a good poke by accident' Yet?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 23
Ouch (still!)

GWS, our gaz!

D

Deleted member 1258

That's an ugly looking sod Gaz, here's hoping you heal quick.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Blimey, just seen your photo (not a frequenter to commuting these days)

How are you holding up?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Still on the painkillers but feeling a lot better and moving around better. Arm is still in a sling though.
Going to start working from home next week, which is good as day time TV gets boring after about 30mins.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Still on the painkillers but feeling a lot better and moving around better. Arm is still in a sling though.
Going to start working from home next week, which is good as day time TV gets boring after about 30mins.

When I was off with the impetigo daytime telly put me in a rage of disgust and pity. Bargain K*nt, Hummus under the Hammer, Hair Detectives... wtf were they thinking. Switch over to ITV3 and its Jeremy K*** poking chavs with his only slightly superiour set of morals and vocab. The man is a disgrace, made me want to punch a hole in the telly.

Ended up sleeping until 11am and then watching the Tour. Remind me never to go sick again. Or possibly get a life. :biggrin:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I wish I could sleep in.
I can only sleep in one position and after 7 hours my back hurts so much I wake up and have to get out of bed.

Top Bottom