Gaz down in Streatham - II

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Going well thanks. Saw an orthopaedic doctor yesterday and had some x-rays done. It's healing well and I had the dressing taken off. Still painful and physio is hard work.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Going well thanks. Saw an orthopaedic doctor yesterday and had some x-rays done. It's healing well and I had the dressing taken off. Still painful and physio is hard work.

When do you think you'll be back on the wheels?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sounds about right - did you get plated ? Must say that pic of your collar bone didn't look right - ergh !

I was allowed back after my shoulder op so long as I didn't fall off :whistle: You'll need long enough for the bones to knit, then it's how painful it is to ride.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I did get it plated.
Main problem for me is my arm, I'm still having extensive physio on it as my operation was delayed for two weeks after it broke and movement of it through that time was 0.
Hoping to get on the turbo in 2 weeks time.
Im not sure the roads of Croydon are ready for a trike.

Nah mate. When I broke my wrist, a friend loaned me his Anthrotech, and I commuted up the A23 from the A232. Similarly, when my son broke his fingers, Croydon again saw the Anthrotech, but this time with a faster rider :biggrin:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Nah mate. When I broke my wrist, a friend loaned me his Anthrotech, and I commuted up the A23 from the A232. Similarly, when my son broke his fingers, Croydon again saw the Anthrotech, but this time with a faster rider :biggrin:

Ooooo.....

Trike-2009-mittel.jpg

Electric assist too..
http://www.anthrotech.de/Pages-e/index-e.html 2400 Euros though!!! :sad:

Top Bottom