GCN race pass 19.99

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rualexander

Legendary Member
Dunno. I've never paid to watch them. I *think* they were both ITV4 (Freeview) this year. And the Vuelta has been on ITV4 for 2-3 years? I lose track ...

(The Giro has been the hard one to see in the past. But I think the Dauphiné has crept onto our screens instead! )
No, only Tour is shown live on itv4.
They show one hour of Vuelta highlights per day and nothing of Giro.
Giro highlights on Quest I think and live coverage on S4C but commentary is in Welsh.

rualexander

Legendary Member
Wonder why stage 1 of Tour des Alpes-Maritime et du Var is only a two minute highlights show but the next two stages are being shown in full.
Two minutes highlights not really worth bothering.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Wonder why stage 1 of Tour des Alpes-Maritime et du Var is only a two minute highlights show but the next two stages are being shown in full.
Two minutes highlights not really worth bothering.
Apparently that was all that was available to them,stage 2 and 3 are live.Odd

andrew_s

Legendary Member
It's not taken long to spot the first howler :rolleyes:

(that's York, PA, about 30 miles from Gettysburg)

DRM

Guru
Unless you are using the 3 network for your internet.
I had endless problems last year trying to get GCN app to work properly via Chromecast with 3 as my ISP
It sort of worked, some of the time. Same issue with Eurosport Player too.
I also had some issues with BBC Iplayer on 3 so it was obviously a 3 problem.
They may have fixed it but given that 3 refused to recognise a problem, I doubt it.
I tried a Vodafone sim, and everything worked perfectly.
Then I move to Tesco Mobile, and everything works perfectly with them too.
I have a MiFi with a 3 SIM card in it, 24GB that last 2 years, sometime it works with the app, sometimes not, if I use my iPhone(on GiffGaff) as a personal hotspot to my iPad it works 1st time every time , I've nearly used up the 3 data so I think the cheapest way is just get a goody bag with larger data allowance and link via my phone, the videos don't half gobble through data though!

Broadside

Guru
I’ve just signed up for GCN+, seems like a great deal. I’m now wondering if there’s any point keeping Eurosport, I think GCN+ gives access to most cycling. Is that right?

Top Bottom