GCN race pass 19.99

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

straas

Matt
Really impressed with this for £20, I'd probably let the subscription carry at £40 if they can keep the documentaries up.

The quality of the video for the races is really good.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
We are pleased to say that the Giro d’Italia, Milan-Sanremo, Il Lombardia and many more! Are now going to be available to GCN+ subscribers in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia

£19.99 is incredibly hard to beat value

Last edited:

willoyd

I signed up to GCN+ during the half price sale and I'm liking it so far. Liking less the bombshell that Eurosport/GCN no longer have the rights to the Flanders Classics races. No Omloop het Nieuwsblad, Gent-Wevelgem, Dwars Door Vlaanderen, Scheldeprijs or De Brabantsepijl. Amstel Gold is also gone. They will show Tour of Flanders 2021 but not 2022 onwards. A teensy bit of buyer's remorse? Yup.

Edit: Eurosport tweeted today that they now "cannot confirm yet" if they will be showing OHN 🙄
Is there any indication where they are going to go to?
I see that Eurosport player is going to be rolled up and subsumed into Discovery Plus sometime soon.

davelincs

I cancelled my £39.99 Eurosport account which run out in March, and bought the £19.99 gcn on the 27 th February, since I cancelled eurosport they have e mailed and offered a year subscription at £19.99
you just can’t win can you

I have been really pleased with the GCN+ subscription. Hoping when I go abroad it still works and can watch the racing highlights and the documentaries without all that vpn stuff. Commentary good, coverage good.
I cancelled sky a long time ago and had something called Death Star put on one of my fire sticks. It’s ok, all the sky and foreign channels along with movies and latest releases. Good for kids (I’m not a big tv or movie watcher)
All in all happy with GCN and Amazon prime for tv. Looking forward to watching the tour on it this year and if works ok abroad I think I would happily pay the £40 full price

Just wondering if anybody watches on a Chromebook and has worked out how to fast forward or rewind (highlights)? No media controls visible on mine.

Just wondering if anybody watches on a Chromebook and has worked out how to fast forward or rewind (highlights)? No media controls visible on mine.
I had this Eric. Was watching on the website. I downloaded the app (on iPad) and when I watch via that it has full screen, media controls, pause rewind. I also put the app on firestick. Watching on web I couldn’t get full screen either

L Q

Über Member
Had racepass since it started last year but very impressed with what they have done and will happily be renewing even at £40

Even more impressed as I have it on fire stick on the upstairs tv and now it’s on my main Samsung tv as an app it’s just so easy.

Well done GCN.

My ES subscription is due in May for £39.99.

I noticed yesterday that they're claiming it already. So if you have an ES sub as well - watch out and cancel payment asap.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
The app won't play live races on my phone (moto G7) but will on a older model I have ! Been in touch and deleted reinstalled but no joy.Not the end of the world as I can cast from my old phone.But pain in the arse when I want to skive and watch a race at work.....
Which I do !

Top Bottom