GCN+ Subscription

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davos87

Guru
Saw that it was 50% off so subscribed. I have it working ad free on my laptop and phone and just watched Het Nieuwsblad. I have downloaded the GCN+app on my fire stick and cant access the content on the tv? I have set up an account and it’s asking me to sign in. It provides a link to GCN.euro/connect and a 6 digit code to enter but on following the link I can’t find anywhere to enter the code? Any ideas?? Its ok on the laptop but would be much better on large flat screen. This is the message I’m getting????
Thanks for any help proffered.

Attachments

• 86FD851C-3053-4316-8970-A150D92B687E.jpeg
    86FD851C-3053-4316-8970-A150D92B687E.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 61

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
It's new, there may be teething problems

rualexander

Legendary Member
It's new, there may be teething problems
Its not new, the GCN app has been going since last summer at least, they've had plenty time to iron out bugs. Its only the GCN+ part of the service thats new, and that uses the same app albeit an updated version.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Its not new, the GCN app has been going since last summer at least, they've had plenty time to iron out bugs. Its only the GCN+ part of the service thats new, and that uses the same app albeit an updated version.
The app is new to the firestick.

IMG_20210227_164004.jpg

Last edited:
More adfree live racing (and catchup) than you can shake a stick at + documentaries,series,touring etc that isn't on the free youtube channel
Ah ok. Can it be watched overseas, for example working in Spain or Russia can I watch the Tour ?
Is it worth it ?

Seems a good deal at 19.99. A lot of stuff subscribed to in UK won’t let me view or watch when I am in Italy or Spain, even further afield so waste of time as I am still sat in a hotel with nothing to watch :blush:

OP
OP
Davos87

Davos87

Guru
Thanks for the help/suggestions. I was accessing the link through my Google browser and had a right chew. In desperation I put the link into safari and hey presto it blooming worked. I’m watching that Chris Boardman documentary at the minute. Cycling Heartlands..Yorkshire and it’s pretty decent.

Top Bottom