GCN+ Subscription

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
It’s so good. You get to see so much extra stuff like the riders personalities as they try different foods & talk to people. You get to see endless statistics and analysis you just couldn’t get a few years back.

Domus

Guru
I tried to watch races but its highlights only, is that correct or is there some way of watching whole race ?

Just went back to GCN+, there is 4 hours of the men's Omloop race on there. In between doing household jobs today I watched the last hour of the UAE race, two hours of the men's Omloop and about an hour of the women's race.
Click on Race TV, then click Today, there should be 3 races to watch in replay. :okay:

andrew_s

Legendary Member
Seems a good deal at 19.99. A lot of stuff subscribed to in UK won’t let me view or watch when I am in Italy or Spain, even further afield so waste of time as I am still sat in a hotel with nothing to watch :blush:
I think you'll find that it's regular geoblocking, and your UK app & subscription won't work in Spain if the race isn't listed in the Spain page at "which races can I watch". The way round that is a VPN, but that's another subscription for the good ones.

andrew_s

Legendary Member
Its not new, the GCN app has been going since last summer at least, they've had plenty time to iron out bugs. Its only the GCN+ part of the service thats new, and that uses the same app albeit an updated version.
The apps for iOS, Android, web browser & Chromecast have been out since the start, a bit over a year ago. Apps for other app stores (like Fire) have been coming out bit by bit since.

ianbarton

Veteran
The apps for iOS, Android, web browser & Chromecast have been out since the start, a bit over a year ago. Apps for other app stores (like Fire) have been coming out bit by bit since.
The whole thing is a tottering pile of poo. I subscribed last year and my subscription doesn't run out until August. I log in via Google and almost everything I click on comes up with:

"Please try again later. For additional help and troubleshooting, please visit https://help.globalcyclingnetwork.com. ERROR CODE: LOAD_FAILED"

This is on three different Android phones and at least two computers using Chrome. I am based in the UK, so it's not a region problem.

The whole thing is a tottering pile of poo. I subscribed last year and my subscription doesn't run out until August. I log in via Google and almost everything I click on comes up with:

"Please try again later. For additional help and troubleshooting, please visit https://help.globalcyclingnetwork.com. ERROR CODE: LOAD_FAILED"

This is on three different Android phones and at least two computers using Chrome. I am based in the UK, so it's not a region problem.
I took out the 19.99 subscription. Worked fine for past few weeks

Top Bottom