GCN+ Subscription

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
What about us existing users? Couldn’t we re sign for 19.99 again?
Think that was a one off introductory offer.

Twilkes

Guru
I signed up for the £19.99 deal last year, and in my account page it shows the subscription as 'Annual Save 50%' and the next payment also as £19,99, so I'm guessing that'll stay year-on-year as long as I don't cancel my subscription. For next year's at least, anyway.

1633082447861.png

scragend

I signed up for the £19.99 deal last year, and in my account page it shows the subscription as 'Annual Save 50%' and the next payment also as £19,99, so I'm guessing that'll stay year-on-year as long as I don't cancel my subscription. For next year's at least, anyway.

View attachment 611653

Mine says the same. It would be great if it did renew at this price, but I'm not expecting it to :-(

Twilkes

Guru
The original email confirmation says the same thing, so I don't really see how they can bump it up - I've signed up to e.g. gym memberships before where you keep your introductory price as long as you keep paying month on month, even though their standard price is higher.

1633118931089.png

Alex321

Veteran

View attachment 611653
Mine is the same (except 1st of February).

I don't see that they can change it this year when it says that now. But maybe take a screen shot just in case :smile:

Twilkes

Guru
The original email confirmation says the same thing, so I don't really see how they can bump it up - I've signed up to e.g. gym memberships before where you keep your introductory price as long as you keep paying month on month, even though their standard price is higher.

View attachment 611747
I went back into my GCN+ account online and the renewal now says £39.99. So I've cancelled it. In all honesty I lost interest out after the initial batch, watched most things with Jenny Graham in (things like the Scottish Islands trip were fantastic) so I might have been tempted to cancel at £19.99 anyway.

So if anyone was expecting to keep the introductory price (as I was) maybe check your account to see what the renewal is.

Alex321

Veteran
I went back into my GCN+ account online and the renewal now says £39.99. So I've cancelled it. In all honesty I lost interest out after the initial batch, watched most things with Jenny Graham in (things like the Scottish Islands trip were fantastic) so I might have been tempted to cancel at £19.99 anyway.

So if anyone was expecting to keep the introductory price (as I was) maybe check your account to see what the renewal is.
I enjoyed watching the racing (though not so much the cyclocross), as well as quite a few of the documentaries.

I wasn't expecting the half-price offer to be repeated, I always expected it would be full price if I want to renew.

Top Bottom