GCN+ Subscription

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gom

Über Member
I missed the 19.99 offer it would seem, but joining in August last year I feel I’ve had £40-worth already. I’m also not bothered by CX, but did catch the late Paris-Roubaix! And looking forward to this year’s classics. I’m expecting to renew.
Of course I’ve saved well over £40 by many less cafe stops in the last nearly two years.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've cancelled mine as well for now; the racing was interesting but otherwise I found I just haven't had the time to watch things.

Now if my son's first UCI race in March is on there, which it might be, then I'll renew :okay:

gcogger

I always expected the renewal to be at full price, but I'm undecided whether to renew. Couldn't care less about the racing, and the decent films are getting less common.

Twilkes

Guru
It's still only £3.30 a month, which sounds really cheap, but I can't see them doing a monthly subscription that you can cancel anytime. Wish them well though, what they make is really good quality.

Good to see cyclists investing their money in the sport. Plenty of people happy to pay £150 for sunglasses and £500 for wheels but wow betide you want to put the club subs up by £5 a year...

£40 is fantastic value for the content. I couldn't possibly watch that much. The cross coverage has been great to watch whilst zwifting.

Top Bottom