Gents of CC - boxer shorts!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
After a particularly productive Christmas / frenzied buying spree many years ago I've enjoyed a surplus of boxer shorts over recent years.

Unfortunately this means they've all come to the end of their lives at around the same time, and I now can't go for a week without having to do some washing - while the pairs I have left mostly look very sorry for themselves.

I've had a brief (ffs, no pun intended) look at what's available, but tbh am overwhelmed by choice and everything seems quite expensive. I've always gone for baggy cotton efforts (I think the last lot might have come from Debenhams) but am interested to hear arguments for whatever your choice is. I'm currently wearing some tightish elasticated jobs with no flies out of desparation having never really liked these, however practicality aside I think I'm starting to warm to the greater level of "security" they afford.

So chaps, what's your preference and why, please? Ideally I'd like to get a sample pair / set bought, tested then buy on bulk so I don't have to trouble my feeble, indecisive brain with this matter for another decade!

Thanks ;)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
M&S is where I've been getting mine from since I can remember. They do the job.

Jody

Stubborn git
Elastic boxery type for me but not too tight.

I find the seams on Y's annoy me around the groin. Non elasticated boxers let your junk swing a bit too much.

You're right about cost. They seem to have shot up in price

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Boxer trunks, the non swinging around variety. Made from Bamboo as a preference for coolness and comfort.

newts

Veteran
I like Next cotton hipsters, they keep the gentleman's area comfortable.

byegad

Legendary Member
Boxers made with bamboo fabric, very soft and with a measure of wicking I have used them for so long I can't remember where from but amazon, probably.

PK99

Legendary Member
After a particularly productive Christmas / frenzied buying spree many years ago I've enjoyed a surplus of boxer shorts over recent years.

Unfortunately this means they've all come to the end of their lives at around the same time, and I now can't go for a week without having to do some washing - while the pairs I have left mostly look very sorry for themselves.

I've had a brief (ffs, no pun intended) look at what's available, but tbh am overwhelmed by choice and everything seems quite expensive. I've always gone for baggy cotton efforts (I think the last lot might have come from Debenhams) but am interested to hear arguments for whatever your choice is. I'm currently wearing some tightish elasticated jobs with no flies out of desparation having never really liked these, however practicality aside I think I'm starting to warm to the greater level of "security" they afford.

So chaps, what's your preference and why, please? Ideally I'd like to get a sample pair / set bought, tested then buy on bulk so I don't have to trouble my feeble, indecisive brain with this matter for another decade!

Thanks ;)

M& it has to be...

I've tried a range of styles, these I find the best - comfortable, "supportive" & lightweight
_5315A_BE_X_EC_0?$editorial_550x80$&fmt=&fmt=pjpeg.jpg

I've rotted though other brands while these keep going, justifying the higher price

tom73

Guru
Most on offer just don't cut it for me buy all mine online. One i'd always say is worth a go is oddballs profits go to mens cancer awareness so worth supporting and they do make a good product that are a cut above boring and bland.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Any make will do, as long as they aren't too tight and low at the waist. Button flies are problematic as getting the buttons undone when one is dying for a pee can prove difficult, so I prefer to pull Percy out the left hand side before pointing him at the porcelain. 🧐
May I add that I seem to know what most shelf stackers wear in the local Tesco. Why you may ask. Well, it's quite simple. You can't miss seeing the 'designer' waistband of their undergarments as they show their bum cleavage when filling the bottom shelf!!xx( :stop:

Top Bottom