Giant Defy O Mudguards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RegG

Über Member
Thinking of putting mudguards on my 2015 Giant Defy 0 as it is getting very dirty at the moment even after just a 15 mile ride! I have looked at the bike but there doesn't seem to be any mounting points on the stays at the rear so not sure how mudguards could be fitted.

Has anyone fitted any 'guards to this bike and, if so, what have you fitted? Pics would be great if possible.

lpretro1

Possibly SKS raceblades have their own clips but can't guarantee they will fit as depends on make/model of bike and what tyres you have on - you may not get clearance

13 rider

Guru
I have a 2012 defy 0 and I have crud road racers fitted . cable ties and rubber bands been on for two months and still OK but seem quite flimsy . looked at SKS but went for crud as halfords had a deal on them .I would think they will fit yours

13 rider

Guru
Couple of photo sorry about the quality
View attachment 112108 View attachment 112109
IMG_20151207_175349.jpg

OP
OP
RegG

RegG

Über Member
Thanks for the replies. The SKS Raceblades could be an option. Looked at the Crud on their website and just didn't like the look of them and fitting seems to be a real phaff.

13 rider

Guru
Thanks for the replies. The SKS Raceblades could be an option. Looked at the Crud on their website and just didn't like the look of them and fitting seems to be a real phaff.
I found them fairly easy to fit . but yeah not the best looking things

mrbikerboy73

Über Member
Got Crud Roadracer 2 mudguards fitted to my Defy 1. Bit fiddly to fit but they're superb for keeping you and most of the bike clean.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom