Giant Peloton SS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Received my Cane Creek 200tt brake levers today!

20141013_150720.jpg

20141013_150709.jpg

Great looking bike, nice project! I had a Giant Peloton a while back set up single speed . 43/17 fitted perfectly for around 68 inch.

Cool! I'm keeping 39 on the front as that's what's already on it haha. Currently set up as 39x17 60gi but I have just ordered a 15t fixed to make it 68-69gi just like yours was.

Had a quick rough set up to see how the front brake line would set up. Theyll get changed anyways as ive ordered new brake lines, along with my new fixed cog and some handlebar tape.
20141014_153248.jpg

20141014_153443.jpg

Andrew1971

Veteran
Better late then never !!

philtalksbx

Über Member
Yes exactly that - slides on over the crank arm, use the same bolts that held the big ring in place and away you go. Just make sure you measure the bolt holes for bolt circle diameter (BCD). Easiest way is to measure from one bolt centre to the centre of the crank spindle (radius of the circle) and then double it. Its usually 130mm for road cranksets but it pays to make sure.

Yes exactly that - slides on over the crank arm, use the same bolts that held the big ring in place and away you go. Just make sure you measure the bolt holes for bolt circle diameter (BCD). Easiest way is to measure from one bolt centre to the centre of the crank spindle (radius of the circle) and then double it. Its usually 130mm for road cranksets but it pays to make sure.
Awesome! I'm pretty sure it's 130mm but I've only checked it once and as you says it's best to double check! Cheers!

Top Bottom