Gino's Italian Escape ...L'Eroica bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I don't usually watch this garbage (but I lover Italy) and I was shocked to see Gino cruising on an old racer in Tuscany with droves of other cyclists skimming past.

If you want to catch some nice bikes, check Episode 6, about 15 mins in.

http://www.itv.com/hub/ginos-italian-escape/2a2238a0024

ginovino.jpg

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Repeated UTV Wednesday 2315, ITV Borders 2345, all ITV/STV/UTV Sunday 1100.

Full listings may appear at http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?title=Gino's Italian Escape but might have moved on from Tuscany.

Last edited:

Sandra6

Veteran
Classic Gino "I don't think my testicles will last an hour of this"
I've always liked him, but his recent appearance on Jonathon Ross sealed the deal. He was asked about trick or treaters and said his response to kids knocking on the door was to tell them to f*** off!!

bigjim

Legendary Member
Got to sign up to ITV to watch it and then I have to disable the adblocker so unfortunately I'm out.

Classic Gino "I don't think my testicles will last an hour of this"
I've always liked him, but his recent appearance on Jonathon Ross sealed the deal. He was asked about trick or treaters and said his response to kids knocking on the door was to tell them to f*** off!!
Yes gino's not bad -he plays up the italianess a bit but not overly so..unlike francesco di da whatever who should be thrown in a bucket of something terrible. Rarely seen a guy so in love with himself.
Gino's recipes have the real merit of being quite simple and not over complicated or poncey. I know one italian who is a fan and i've been fed a few of his creations. It may have been false modesty but i also remember him saying that he didn't wear speedos as he didn't think he had the body for them. Having spent a bit of time on italian beaches, can't help but pray that a fair few wannabee seriously ageing italian guys had taken this advice as they imagine nubile young women sneaking glances at them.

Will try to check out the clip/prog.

Top Bottom