Giro d'Italia 2015 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
What I do find odd is the proportion of Astana riders who seem to have little difficulty keeping up compared to other teams, and perhaps 37 year olds romping off uphill to bag stage wins without difficulty?
This is the point though.

Oh, absolutely. It was really a rhetorical question - that, as you say, is the point.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Here's Astana's next great hope watching Tom Jelte Slagter go past; tipped to win a mountain stage at next year's race
x.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-xpf1%2Ft31.0-8%2Fs720x720%2F11041561_846530325382732_7989832644541196610_o.jpg

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Jeremy Clarke syndrome. They've misbehaved and got away with it. Now believe they are impervious to all criticism and allegations, and can do what they want with impunity.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Batman looked a bit camp

robertob

Breakaway wins it, you kidding me?! Sprinter teams messed up badly.... but great to see that courage pays off from time to time. Porte must have lost close to 35s or something?

biking_fox

Guru
If this is his 'bad day' of the tour, he'll count himself lucky to have got away with a 30s loss. But somehow I doubt it.

What happened in the peleton? This was supposed to be a sprinter's day - they had the break at 4' all day and could have reeled them in anytime they wanted to up until the last k. Someone wasn't watching? Or everyone was waiting for someone else to go?

Top Bottom