Giro d'italia SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Long, flat.

What started out as looking like a fairly dull race has been spiced up with a fair few crashes!
Not sure if any have pulled out the race - but the rabobank rider looking like he wasn't going anywhere fast!

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Bradley is down! Just as I wrote this I flicked back onto the race and saw a huge amount of the peloton pile up. Most of team sky seemed to be on the floor, with bradley included. Anybody with english commentry care to elaborate? He is back on the bike and seems ok, are the rest of team sky?

gavintc

Guru
mr Mag00 said:
shocking roads, while on earth are they using these

It does seem to be full of dodgy street furniture. Sadly, I am watching the Italian version and my italian is still not up to standard.

mr Mag00 said:
shocking roads, while on earth are they using these

Serious reply this time! :biggrin:

I agree, but more to do with the number of pinch-points causing unnecessary congestion and lack of flow.

Plus there have been a few too many small pile-ups. Hope the finish isn't on or near a tight and narrow corner.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Harman didn't say much at all about the crash(es). Bah another one as I type that!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Farrar did well to win that after that earlier crash, at least there was enough time. Shame about the 2nd group.

Top Bottom