Giro d'Italia **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
thom

thom

____
Mezgec!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Congratulations to Quintana, to Uran and to Aru, and to Columbia for the 1-2. Given the current crop of Columbian talent I don't think it's the last time we will see 2 Columbians on the podium in a GT. In Aru we've seen Italy's best hope for future GT wins too. Although this Giro was at several points farcical, the final result is one that I think everyone (apart from perhaps, Rolland) will be happy with...

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
In Aru we've seen Italy's best hope for future GT wins too.

More so than Ulissi? I mean, you're probably right, but they both look exceptionally talented, although maybe Ulissi is more of a puncheur than a true all rounder. Likewise Moreno Moser.

Bongiorno and Cattaneo both look very interesting prospects too.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
More so than Ulissi? I mean, you're probably right, but they both look exceptionally talented, although maybe Ulissi is more of a puncheur than a true all rounder. Likewise Moreno Moser.

Bongiorno and Cattaneo both look very interesting prospects too.

Yes, more so than Ulissi, I think. To me Ulissi looks more like the kind of guy who will win shorter stage races and hilly classics. I hope I'm wrong though, because I like him a lot as a rider. I like Moser a lot too, but he definitely seems more of a puncheur and he's not had such a great season so far compared to last year. Cattaneo did win the baby Giro a couple of years ago and he's making steady progress, but I've not seen much to get too excited about him recently. Bongiorno had not really crossed my radar much until this race...

Hont

Guru
Was the Giro clean?

http://veloclinic.tumblr.com/post/87834528643/2014-giro-final-performance-analysis

As always you have to take this thing with a huge pinch of salt and your conclusions will depend on your level of cynicism.

I guess I'm not an optimist, though.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Was the Giro clean?

Definitely a suspect pastry product being consumed here.

pastry.JPG

Top Bottom