Giro d'Italia **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Having not been able to follow the race closely for the last few days, I was wondering what happened to Ulissi but I see he has pulled out due to illness. Shame. With a bit better luck, he could have been a good bet for a podium place in this Giro.

montage

God Almighty
Quintana has showed he is definitely the strongest rider here and deserves the pink jersey - thank god. Though he took it in an unrespectable manner, it is obvious he would have taken it regardless.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/dehaes-misses-time-cut-at-giro-ditalia-time-trial Yet another organiser oopsy. They really need fireworks to occur today to try and salvage this giro

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
As much as I'm enjoying the giro I'm missing a nibali/contador who would be really trying to run away on this descent to pressure quintana.

Any of the main contenders demon descenders?

Also if nairo did crash on the descent would/should they wait?

If I were Bongiorno I'd ride back down the mountain, rip the rainbow jersey of that clot then shove it up his arse and set fire to it.
and then throw him off the side of the mountain :boxing:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
OK, as promised some pics from Stage 15, I won't bore the thread with all of them so I've just picked a few. Great to see it, nearly missed it due to traffic so scooted off down a back street and parked up yards from the route with about 20 minutes to spare.

Thought this guy was a one man break away for a minute...

leader.jpg

Pre race entertainment provided by the guy in the red car zooming down past the traffic and trying to get round the rab, the policeman was having none of it, he was told!

il plodo.jpg

idiot.jpg

Race pics...

S0254212a.jpg

S0394284a.jpg

S0404286a.jpg

S0414292a.jpg

S0414298a.jpg

S0434306a.jpg

S0464317a.jpg

zophiel

Veteran
As much as I'm enjoying the giro I'm missing a nibali/contador who would be really trying to run away on this descent to pressure quintana.

Any of the main contenders demon descenders?

Also if nairo did crash on the descent would/should they wait?

Evans team didnt wait when all the crashes made him go into the pink.

Why would any other team wait?

Top Bottom