Giro d'Italia *SPOILERS*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Does that mean that Wiggins is also slightly suspicious?

I think his transformation was certainly remarkable and to some, yes, it was suspicious - he isn't exempt because he's a good British bloke - but I think his failure to build on that transformation moves him outside the realm of the suspicious. Pinotti, too probably. I'll take back my comment.

beastie

Guru
I think his transformation was certainly remarkable and to some, yes, it was suspicious - he isn't exempt because he's a good British bloke - but I think his failure to build on that transformation moves him outside the realm of the suspicious. Pinotti, too probably. I'll take back my comment.
I think that Wiggling was just at his total peak, and before he was amazing in Beijing. And the parcours was well suited to him. And now he doesn't seem to be properly motivated .

beastie

Guru
Perfect conditions then. I still think there could be a bit of mayhem though.
The course looks pretty straightforward tbh.

raindog

er.....
Yes, wide roads with smooth surfaces, no problems thank God. Pinotti in pink tomorrow by the looks of things.

fozzy

pinotti got to be clean and pleased he's in pink, think it says a lot about htc and cav letting the italian in the team take the win; well done them. pleased to see everyone get thru ok. i've raced over wet [and dry] tramlines in nottingham [not an official race but there was plenty of us], blackpool and some of the routes around belgium and locally have had train/tram lines going diagonally across the road, best advice i had was hit them at right angles, don't hit them at all [plenty of bunny hops] or treat them as a corner with a big white line on it. that said i had my stupid man head on and totalled majorly on one occasion, painful. i know it's not popular but would love to see contador do it, was on the mountain in catalunya when he rode away and he just looks fantastic.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
that said i had my stupid man head on and totalled majorly on one occasion, painful. i know it's not popular but would love to see contador do it, was on the mountain in catalunya when he rode away and he just looks fantastic.

You mean you'd like to see Dirty Bertie get splattered on the tramlines. Hmmmm, tempting but.....:whistle:

Noodley

Yes Keith, I was very surprised to see the Shack do so well...might see them again in stage 2 with McEwen and Hunter. But hoping that Cav can get it...

Top Bottom