Give way for Ambulances?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
He could have pulled over to let the ambulance by very easily.

Drago

Legendary Member
He's a pranny. Let's hope that none of his family need an ambulance some some chump doesn't delay them on principle.

"Where could I possibly go?". How about the kerbside at the first safe opportunity? No wonder he works on the busses, like that other bike cam Dilbert.

spen666

Legendary Member
Sadly an attitude exhibited by many in society, unrelated to mode of transport.

Too many people think me me me and have no consideration of how their actions impact on others.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
A few years back i was stood at a pedestrian crossing waiting to cross. An ambulance was hurtling down the road, the little green man appears and the plank next to me began to cross. I told him to stop and let the ambulance through and whilst he did do as i'd suggested, he had to have a good moan about it jumping a red light when it shouldn't have. What part of emergency did he not understand?

pjd57

Veteran
Ambulance drivers can be prats as well.

Recently pointed out to one that he was parked on zig zags right on a crossing. Totally blocking view of the road.
He just said " it's an emergency service vehicle "

But he wasn't going to or attending an emergency .
He was waiting on his mate coming out the post office

winjim

Smash the cistern
From his comments the cyclist does not seem to understand that sometimes emergency vehicles may not be in the "correct" lane when approaching junctions. He claims he thought the ambulance would pass on his right because it was in the right hand lane. Now, I wonder what could have caused it to be in that position?

Top Bottom