Going the pictures tonight.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Not been for ages and haven't seen a really cracking film for a while but I've got high hopes for this one. I'm going to see that "Public Enemies" wth Marion Cottilard. Well, she's not actually coming with me :blush:, I'm going with her indoors but you know what I mean. I'll give you the benefit of my opinions tomorrow. Alright.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Take plenty of cash, took the family to the flicks for the first time in ages the other week and spent a fortune!

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
Well I'm back and I haven't seen a fillum. Orange Wednesday, anyone? It's an excuse to get the pictures full once a week apparently and there were spotty teenagers queueing out the door and round the block. Being a man with a detestation of queueing of any sort, I thought we'd leave it for another day. ;)

PaulB said:
Well I'm back and I haven't seen a fillum. Orange Wednesday, anyone? It's an excuse to get the pictures full once a week apparently and there were spotty teenagers queueing out the door and round the block. Being a man with a detestation of queueing of any sort, I thought we'd leave it for another day. ;)

And you will probably have ended up sitting behind the witch from the ads

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
PaulB said:
Well I'm back and I haven't seen a fillum. Orange Wednesday, anyone? It's an excuse to get the pictures full once a week apparently and there were spotty teenagers queueing out the door and round the block. Being a man with a detestation of queueing of any sort, I thought we'd leave it for another day. :biggrin:

I used to use that excuse when my future father-in-law asked me about the film plot:evil:

Top Bottom